Monday, October 4, 2010

Super Update!

Since Senior 1 class, I have run into complications such as copyright issues and what not so as a quick solution I will just update this entire blog and everything that I am doing. Clean slate again I suppose.

One Synopsis
: A girl wakes up to her room full of fishes and a ghost boy, are they real or just a dream?

Proposal

The title of my senior Film is called "Fish Dreams". I am basing my concept and taking inspiration from Sandy Skoglund's "Revenge of the Goldfish." I intend for this film to be in 3D, with heavily stylized and illustrative characters. I want to showcase texturing and lighting so the animation will be at a minimum. Although there are two characters, the story revolve around Francesca de Luca. "Fish Dreams" is about the girl waking up and going about her usual day while experiencing old memories. I want the film to represent a point in time and memories. It is based on the intimate and quiet moments.

Location and Characters

I am changing the environment from a 4 corner room to something more stylized. It's an imitation of a shell so there's a lot more organic forms and flow. This is in response to the copyright issues i mentioned before. I suppose the idea will fit better for the overall water and memory elements. Here are the posted pictures for my finale. Now i can actually start modeling the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment